EFILive Tuning System Menu
Home EFILive Tuning System Downloads
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/content/o/z/t/oztrack/html/joomla/includes/Cache/Lite/Function.php on line 92
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/content/o/z/t/oztrack/html/joomla/includes/Cache/Lite/Function.php on line 98
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/content/o/z/t/oztrack/html/joomla/includes/Cache/Lite/Function.php on line 100
EFI Flashscan Version 2
EFILive develops the first multi functional, PC based and standalone data logger and PCM reprogramming system for GM’s high performance V8 engines. FlashScan V2 combines EFILive’s powerful PC based scanning and tuning tools with the simplicity of a handheld PCM programmer. It has been designed to support many late model, OBDII gas and diesel GM V8 engines, including GM’s 6.0l LS2 ECM and TCM.
FlashScan V2 is a clean sheet design, packed with features to streamline the tuning process. Multiple input channels allow synchronous operation with external analog sensors and other digital systems. FlashScan’s fast and powerful Infineon CPU is specifically designed for automotive use and is used by auto manufacturers around the world to power many high performance vehicle computer systems.
The electronics that drive FlashScan V2 have been designed by experienced automotive and marine electronic engineers to meet EFILive’s exacting requirements. FlashScan’s stylish good looks and sleek profile were designed by EFILive and modelled using sophisticated 3D computer software. Because FlashScan V2 is constructed from tough, UV resistant materials, including a sealed membrane keypad, it will continue to operate even in the most extreme automotive conditions.
FlashScan V2's Heart and Soul
- Infineon XC161 40MHz CPU
- 512K on board RAM
- 4Mb on board Flash
- Secure Digital (SD) memory card up to 2Gb
- High speed USB 2.0
- RS232 digital interface
- 4 x 5V analog inputs
- 2 x 12V digital switches
- 2 x k-type CJC thermocouple inputs
- Communication protocols: OBDI/ALDL; OBDII/VPW; OBDII/CAN; GM-LAN
FlashScan V2’s stylish good looks
- Blue backlit LCD display
- 16 key polycarbonate keypad
- 5 status LEDs
- Ergonomic shape is easy to operate with one hand
- Standalone Scan Tool Operation: Most scan tool features are available directly in the FlashScan V2 interface. You can monitor or log data and display or clear trouble codes without needing to be connected to a laptop computer.
- SD Memory Card: Want to log hours (or even days) of data without uploading to a base station? Just insert an SD memory card (exactly the same as those used in most digital cameras) and instantly expand FlashScan V2’s data logging capacity. A single 2Gb SD card can also hold over 2,000 PCM tunes.
- Standalone PCM Reflashing: Tired of dragging your laptop in and out of vehicles when reading or reflashing a PCM? Want to read or reflash the PCM calibrations in multiple vehicles? Just plug FlashScan V2 into any supported vehicle and read the entire PCM contents in around 2 minutes or reflash in around 30 seconds.
- Field Upgradeable Firmware: Your FlashScan V2 interface firmware (the software that controls FlashScan) can be upgraded at any with new vehicle releases and improved functionality via convenient web downloads.
OTR & Tune Specials
We are now offering a special on the installation of top quality OTRs and a mafless dual timing tune together, the prices depend on the model of the car.
- VT-VZ 5.7L, VZ 6L $1250 Mafless
- VT - VZ with the Monaro Bonnet $1250 Mafless
- VE 6.0L/6.2L $1250 Mafless or Maf tune - automatics are an extra $150 for the A6 tune calibration.
For an extra $200 the cars can be tuned on the dyno.
See the webshop for prices for Mail Order Tune packages.
We are a leader in VE model Commodore & HSV Tuning. Customers are travelling to us from all over the East Coast.
Call 02 9119 3895 for Bookings.